Friday, October 10, 2014

Lonely world (Disconnected) January 14, 2013

Its a lonely world when you disconnected from everything...

All you see around you is memories of nothingness...

Its a dying world and I keep returning to it...

You never want to remember there is nothing in this place for you...

< Its a lonely world When your disconnected from everyone & everything...

When it all dies, everything lies, and it all eventually goes away...

Its a lonely world when you disconnected from everything...

Even in a crowd of people, even in the streets of the the city, even in a busy club I fell disconnected from everyone like I never belong In the world...

Cause its a lonely world when you don't belong here its a lonely everywhere when your this disconnected from everything and everyone...

Everyday and every night I wonder why I am here...

All this time I wonder why I keep returning...

When Its a lonely world when you disconnected from everything...

© Vampyrian JP Vanir

Uploaded on Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/doc/120144490

No comments:

Post a Comment