Friday, October 10, 2014

Father or Mother: The real definition Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012

I have had it with the Vampire community’s use of the word Father or Mother to mean Fangsmith or dentist! I am sorry but a father - mother is a term given as respect to a person who is ordained as a Spiritual leader and/or one who has a Fatherly or Motherly mentality about them. Anyone can teach themselves to make fangs and I as well as my wife have done our own fangs when I wore them in the past (I still have the equipment). I do not consider myself a father because of that and neither does she use Mother because of that. We are both Spiritual leaders in the TempleUVUP and I have been ordained since July 4th of 2002; she also is ordained. I am a Theologian and have studied Spirituality for over a decade and performed several legal weddings in Ohio. I am sorry but I cannot refer to a fang smith (especially one who doesn’t even have a degree for dentistry) as a Father or Mother when that term has nothing to do with Teeth or making fake fangs.

© Vampyrian Rev. J P Vanir

No comments:

Post a Comment